So having only been blogging for two weeks, this is my first Wrap up and TBR. It’s sad for me that my first wrap up post is not going to be massively big because October was very slow with reading, with University exams and major assignments being due I found it very difficult to read a lot, hopefully this month will be different. I was only able to read two books, even though I had planned to read a lot more, but we all know what a busy life style is like. So here we go, lets give this a go! 😀
I did spend a bit of money buying heaps of books 😀 Ready for when I have time to read!
Here is a list of book I bought in October that are yet to be read!
- Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige
- Me before you by Jojo Moyes
- Miss Peregrines home for Peculiar Children By Ransom Riggs
- Fifty shades of Grey by EL James
- Fifty Shades of Darkness by EL James
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Mass
- Someday, Someday Maybe by Lauren Graham
I bought these books because I have heard so much about these books, both bad and good and I wanted to read them so that I could have an opinion of my own rather than be persuaded by others. You can’t let peoples bad reviews stop you from reading a book for yourself.
I’m quite excited to read Someday, Someday Maybe by Lauren Graham, because she is one of my favourite actresses, for those who have seen Gilmore Girls, you will understand my love for this woman’s sarcastic wit 🙂
I also started buying books that I have already read, now that I have moved out of home ( I don’t live with my parents, I have the room to buy more books.
So here is a lost of Books I bought in October that I have already read throughout the year:
- Dead until Dark by Charlaine Harries
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Twilight by Stephanie Myer
- Eclipse by Stephanie Myer
- Frost Bite by Richelle Mead
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
The two books that I was able to read in October were:
- City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
This is the second book in the Mortal Instruments series. I did not get to write a review on this because I didn’t start my blog until late October. But I loved this book just as much as I did the next book in this series. I’m looking forward to finishing this series this month. This book I have a rating of 4 stars, I would definitely read it again, I rated it a 4 because even though I loved this book so much there is a book series that I love more than this so I couldn’t rate it at a 5 stars. However, I do strongly recommend this series if you haven’t read it yet 🙂 book 1 is called city of bones.
2. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
This is the third book in the Mortal Instruments series. I wrote a review on this book which you can see here:https://oncemorewithfeelingweb.wordpress.com/2016/10/24/city-of-glass-review/ if you would like to know my thoughts on this book.
I participated in a few Tags this month, I love doing tags, they are just so interesting! Especially seeing other peoples answers to the same questions! I participated in these tags in October:
- Pokémon Go Book Tag
- Reading Habits Tag
- Halloween Tag
I have discovered a few tag that I would like to do for November:
- The Ultimate Harry Potter Tag
- Beauty and the Beast Tag.
November I have many books planned to read! All my University exams will be over by the 4th of November, so then I’ll be saying bye bye exams and Hello Books! 😀 I plan to just read! So let me share my list of books that I have planned to read for November:
- Clock Work Prince by Cassandra Clare
- Clock Work Princess by Cassandra Clare
- City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
- City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
- Girl Online Going Solo by Zoe Sugg
- Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige
- All the bright Places by Jennifer Niven