Today I am doing another Top 10 Tuesday, my second Tuesday post since I started this blog. Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish: http://www.brokeandbookish.com/
This week the theme is Halloween. I absolutely love Halloween so when I saw this theme I got so excited! Halloween is my second favourite holiday! So here we go, lets do this!
I’m going to do my Top 10 Tuesday on bookish Halloween Costumes 🙂
- A Dhampir costume – Dhampir’s are hunters and protectors in The Vampire Academy book series
- A Strigoi costume – The bad vampires in The Vampire Academy book series
- A Voldemort costume – Do I need to say more?
- A Shadow hunter costume – Are hunters of demons from The Mortal Instruments book series
- A Vampire costume – this is just a classic and can be from many book series, I would chose from True blood book series or The Mortal Instruments
- Witch/wizard – Who doesn’t want to go to Hogwarts, seriously
- Mad Hater – This one is just a classic because who doesn’t love a scary, crazy Mad Hater costume for Halloween, I know I do!
- Clown (IT) – IT written by Stephan King. Everyone Hates Clowns, so this would be a perfect costume.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer – Who doesn’t like a gorgeous vampire hunter for a Halloween costume. I loved these books as a kid so yes!!
- Headless Horseman – from Sleepy hollow. This is just a classic and I love it so I had to put this one on my list!
What would your favourite Halloween costumes be, whether its book or movie related or just in general, what would it be? 😀