It’s that time of year again, where all the costumes come out, horror movie nights start, the decorations and the candy! How could we forget all the sweets! The one time of year where we can eat all the lollies we want! 🙂
So I thought it would be fun to do this tag, as I have seen it floating around! 😀 Please feel free to also do this tag also and join in on the fun! 😀
1. Favourite horror or Halloween-themed song?
Thriller – Michael Jackson! 😀 this is my favourite, My Mum and I use to dance to this when I was a child
2. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building
Zombies, or a thousand cobwebs. I dislike zombies a lot! They gross me out. And cob webs just give me the creeps because I dislike spiders.
3. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?
No, and I do not ever plan to. These are not a game or something to mess with no matter what you believe.
4. Favourite horror monster or villain?
I don’t think I have one to be honest….
5. The creepiest thing that’s ever happened while you were alone?
I heard people walking in my lounge room
6. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
If I had friends with me I might consider it.
7. Are you superstitious?
I am, I definitely am.
8. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?
Yes, a few times.
9. Which urban legend scares you the most?
I guess, I would say bloody mary. I would not want to test that theory out to be honest.
10. Do you prefer gore or thrillers?
Thrillers, I can not stand gore. yuck!
11. Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds?
I wish they existed, it would be so cool!
12. Ever made a potion of any sort?
Nah, I didn’t get my Hogwarts letter
13. Do you get scared easily?
My fiancé seems to think so, so I guess I do.
14. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?
15. Do you believe in demons/the devil?
I guess I sort of do, yeah.
16. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do?
Play Buffy the Vampire Slayer really loud and pretend like I never heard it.
17. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose?
Ah, I’m really not sure. Maybe the Conjuring??
18. If you could only wear one Halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be?
I’d be a vampire!
19. would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
Sure, I could make some ghost friends 😛
20. In a zombie apocalypse what is your weapon of choice?
Anything that would hurt the zombies, preferably a slicing object like a sword 😛
21. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?
OMG both! My parents use to do Halloween parties and then take us trick or treating when I was younger, I loved it!
22. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer?
I’m probably the killer 😛
23. Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep?
If I am on my own yes, if I’m with my fiancé not really.
24. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep?
I sometimes yell or cover my eyes.
25. Are you the one who gets scared, or the one who does the scaring?
26. Favourite scary book?
I can not say that I have one, as I do not read a lot of horror books.
27. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?
maybe 8? I use to watch them with my family on weekends 🙂 I loved it.
28. What was your first Halloween costume?
I dressed up as a witch 🙂
29. What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Trick or Treating and watching horror movies with my fiancé and house mates
30. If you could have a spooky Halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?
I would love a black cat as my partner is allergic to cats, but if I had to pick anything I would pick an owl!